Good Morning! Did you watch my little video in the email you just clicked on? If you didn't then you missed the big news!
Vail Resorts announced yesterday that they're making a $66 million investment in new lifts at Whistler Blackcomb. Being constructed next summer will be a new 10 passenger gondola replacing the Wizard and Solar Coaster quads on Blackcomb. Catskinner Chair will be replaced with a high speed quad AND Emerald Chair on Whistler will be replaced with a 6 person high speed "6 pack" chair. Pretty exciting news around here! On the flip side, rumour has it that the future water park project for Base 2 at Blackcomb is being shelved indefinitely. We'll see how that plays out down the road.
I was recently asked to contribute a blog post with video for the December newsletter of the Cascade Lodge owners. It describes the key differences between Phase 1 and Phase 2 buildings in Whistler along with how and why the two types of properties differ so much in value. Give it a read and watch if you're kind of fuzzy on why Phase 1 condos are valued so much higher than some similar Phase 2 condos. Click here to have a look.
Here are all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler and Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.