9233 Lakeshore Drive, Emerald Estates - Waterfront
List Price: $3,495,000 | 3.5 Bed | 3.5 Bath | 3,060 SqFt
Marketed Exclusively by Stephanie Sloan & Ray Longmuir
Why We Love It
1. Private Waterfront Property. Own a private lakefront home situated on an exclusive Green Lake waterfront lot in Whistler. In the summer, whether its biking, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, rafting, wind surfing, swimming or just soaking up the sun on your private dock, this exquisite home provides a spectacular refuge from which you can launch your next Whistler adventure!
2. Custom Built Home. This magnificent waterfront home was built by the owner, a carpenter who was the general contractor for the building of the Rendezvous Lodge on Blackcomb Mountain.Using natural materials with exposed logs, hardwood floors and a floor to ceiling rock fireplace this home has a true west coast mountain feel. The oversized windows were carefully situated to enjoy the incredible views and bring the outside in. This refined, custom built home allows you to take in magnificent mountain and lake views while enjoying the company of your family and friends in the spacious open concept living area. Imagine walking out the French doors to your patio and lacing up your skates for a spin around the lake, or for a game of hockey with your family, friends and neighbours, and then relaxing in your private hot tub. This stunning waterfront custom home has never before been available to purchase.
3. The Setting. Not only is this fantastic custom home located in the World Class Resort of Whistler B.C., it is right on Green Lake, just a 7 minute drive north of Whistler Village and the ski lifts. This is a very private lot with views of the Lake, Wedge, Armchair and Mount Currie to the north. Green Lake gets its name from the beautiful emerald green colour it turns in the summer with the glacier runoff. The opportunity to own a stunning home on a lake in Whistler with majestic mountain views is a rare find!
What You Need To Know
- Oak and slate flooring on main floor with hydronic heating
- Electric radiant heat master bathroom/closet floor
- Two car garage
- Fir interior doors
- Two fireplaces: one River Rock the other a free standing Vermont Castings wood-burning stove in the kitchen
- Oversized window overlooking mountain and lake views in the dining room
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Newly renovated master bathroom with Blu fixtures- cast iron Kohler soaker tub sitting on Oak base
- Walk-in master closet with custom cabinets
- Custom teak vanity with granite top
- Custom built island with granite top
- Free standing Vermont Castings wood burning stove
- Large picture window capturing the lake and mountain views over the sink area
- Basalt stone features
- Large lakeside patio with sitting areas and hot tub
- Custom iron leaf patio privacy gates also found at the front entrance
- Log details throughout the front entrance into the living areas
View all 23 images below
(Full screen images. Grab a tablet or laptop.)
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.