At long last, we've compiled all the Whistler & Pemberton real estate market statistics for the first half of 2016. Click here to have a look at how our rocket fuelled real estate market has been performing so far this year versus 2015.
Our big Facebook contest is still happening until the end of August. Have a look here for a chance to win 2 nights at Nita Lake Lodge in Whistler during the Gran Fondo weekend in September.
Keep in mind that one of the criteria for entry is that you sign up for this newsletter (which you obviously already have done) so just do the other 2 steps of the contest and either comment on the post or email me back to let me know you're already receiving Friday Morning Coffee. That way we can make sure you still get entered in the contest. Good luck!
We've just listed 3 beautiful Whistler & Pemberton condos!
- A 3 bedroom renovated & fully furnished townhome in Pemberton at $469,000
- A top floor end unit one bedroom Lost Lake Lodge suite for $459,000
- A 2nd floor one bedroom Lost Lake Lodge suite for $455,000
Here are the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler & Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week (none).
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.
The active listing inventory in Whistler is only 254 properties on the market (up by just 2 from last week) & Pemberton is sitting at 66 active listings (up by 12 from last week). This continues to be the lowest listing inventory in Whistler since we started recording market statistics in 1998.
Our listing inventory is now at it's lowest point ever, the U.S. dollar versus the Canadian is at it's strongest point in over 10 years AND the resort has been absolutely crushing it with visits summer and winter. If you own a home or condo in Whistler and you're considering selling, CALL ME. This is your best timing in over a decade to get top dollar.
If you're coming up over the next couple of months, keep in mind that many of the properties in Whistler continue to be heavily booked with high levels of occupancy given that we're deep into our busy summer season here. Just give me plenty of notice and Jennifer and I can check property availability for showings.
All the best,
P.S. Would you like immediate and exclusive notification when The Linnell Group brings any new property to market even before it hits the Whistler Listing Service or the MLS? Click here to be put on The Linnell Group VIP List and you'll hear about new Whistler listings before the ink is even dry on the listing agreement!