Whistler Friday Morning Coffee - December 1, 2017
Good Morning and welcome to December! Hard to believe but here we are within just a stone's throw of Christmas.
I've stayed off the mountain for the past 10 days while it was raining but since Tuesday conditions have been much better I'm told. Temperatures have dropped and we've had 60 cms accumulated in the past 7 days. Tomorrow I'll head back up and have a look. Betsy has 5 days in already and I only have 1 so I've got to get cracking here!
This week we've created a great new page on our website called "Love Your Listing (Yes It's Possible)" which gives a 30,000 foot view of how we effectively market our client's Whistler & Pemberton properties for sale. If you've been considering selling before the market drops off it's current all-time high then I suggest you check it out. Then, give me a call and we can discuss where your property's value sits in the current market and craft a marketing plan for your specific needs.
Here are all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler and Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.