Another quick one for you this week. Last week we we're out in Golden, BC at Kicking Horse Resort for a freeride competition with our boys. What was really cool on the drive back home to Whistler was seeing all the huge avalanches that had came down over Rogers Pass in previous days during the big storm. Hundreds of feet of snow covering all the avalanche snow sheds along with massive debris piles full of snapped off full grown trees. Luckily all of that happened after we had driven through on our way to the resort.
A few weeks ago I had invited a select group of our clients to an real estate market overview event that we put on at Maury Young Millennium Place in Whistler called "The View from Here". One of the standout speakers was Helmut Pastrick who is the Chief Economist for Central Credit Union 1 here in Canada. Below you can watch the recording of his talk which outlines where the economy is going over the coming years specifically as it relates to the Sea to Sky Corridor and the Whistler & Pemberton markets.
Here are all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler and Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week (NONE).
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.