Here's a quick and dirty version of Friday Morning Coffee for you this morning. Unfortunately, with the low volume of incoming new listings there wasn't a realtor tour this week so I wasn't able to put together a Whistler Tour of Homes video. No worries though - we'll have one for you next week.
See below for all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler & Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week (NONE).
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.
The active listing inventory in Whistler & Pemberton continues to be an extremely low 399 active listings which is down by 7 listings from last week.
Remember, our listing inventory is at it's lowest point in over 12 years, the U.S. dollar versus the Canadian is at it's strongest point in over 10 years AND Whistler Blackcomb is absolutely crushing it with record breaking snow conditions and skier visits right now. If you own a home or condo in Whistler and you're considering selling, CALL ME. This is your best timing in over a decade to get top dollar.
If you're coming up over the next couple of months, keep in mind that many of the properties in Whistler are heavily booked with high levels of occupancy throughout the winter. Just give me plenty of notice and Jennifer and I can check property availability for showings.
All the best,
P.S. If you'd like immediate and exclusive notification when The Linnell Group brings any new property to market? Click here to be put on The Linnell Group VIP List and you'll hear about new Whistler listings before the ink is even dry on the listing agreement!