Good Morning from Palm Springs! No seriously, we're in Palm Springs at a real estate conference.
So, I've got two new things to roll out to all of you. Let's discuss:
- We've been told at the email marketing segment of our conference that the best email open rates happen on a Tuesday. We know we started with "Monday Morning Coffee" and then we switched to "Friday Morning Coffee" but now we're thinking there actually might be a compelling reason to switch over to Tuesday. If we switched the email to Tuesday that would mean that if you saw any new listings in our email that you wanted to come and have a look at the coming weekend it would give you enough time to organize some plans to come come up from Vancouver to meet up with us.Please feel free to give me your thoughts on this email day shift.
- Secondly, because the market is so hot in Whistler right now with a rapidly shrinking list of available properties, we need to create a solution to this problem for our clients. So, we're starting a Linnell Group VIP List. Whenever we take a new listing of any type we will email you the moment the ink dries on our listing agreement. This will be a quick and dirty notification, this is before our photographer has taken pictures or any of our marketing pieces have been produced. This is early information - first notice on any and all properties that come onto the market from the Linnell Group. We're one of the dominant real estate teams in Whistler and we bring over 100 hot new listings to market annually. Keep in mind, this is a separate email list from our weekly "Morning Coffee" email. DO NOT sign up for this list unless you are ready to buy or you will be disappointed watching all these great new properties come and go if you're not ready to act if you see the right thing. If you want to be included on this list, reply to this email. More info to come in the following weeks.
And now, see below for all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler & Pemberton market over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler & Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler & Pemberton properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler & Pemberton properties in the past week.
The active listing inventory in Whistler & Pemberton continues to be a very low 407 properties which is down by 2 listings from last week. Remember, our listing inventory continues to be at it's lowest point in over 10 years, the U.S. dollar versus the Canadian is at it's strongest point in over 10 years and we've got record breaking snow conditions and skier visits in Whistler right now. If you own a home or condo in Whistler and you're considering selling, CALL ME. Your timing has never been better to get top dollar.
If you're coming up over the next couple of months, keep in mind that many of the properties in Whistler are heavily booked with high levels of occupancy throughout the winter. Just give me plenty of notice and Jennifer and I can check property availability for showings.
All the best,