Whistler Friday Morning Coffee - July 21, 2017
Good Morning! We've finally got some cooler weather and showers this week to take the edge off the forest fire risk. I'm sure we'll see the sun again very soon as we're only in the 3rd week of July. Plenty more summer to come!
This week I took the time to crunch all the Whistler real estate market statistics for the 1st half of 2017 and I've compiled a complete market analysis for you. Pretty interesting peek at where the market stands today. Click here to have a look.
We did receive 3 offers yesterday on our recently listed one bedroom plus loft suite at the Tyndall Stone Lodge which is offered at $739,000. It's a top floor, corner unit that overlooks the pool on the sunny south side of the building with views up Whistler Mountain plus it comes with 3 PARKING STALLS. Our happy seller has accepted one of the offers and has also accepted one of the other two offers in a backup position. Click here or take a look at the video tour below to have a closer look.
We've just brought a great one bedroom quartershare to market at #317D Legends. It's located on the sunny south-facing side of the complex overlooking the pool and slightly facing the back side of Dusty's Bar & Grill for privacy. Offered at $109,000. Let me know if you're interested - we'll have photos done by tomorrow and can send them to you.
Here are all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler and Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.