Whistler Friday Morning Coffee- March 4, 2016
Just a quick blast for you all this morning so let's get right to it.
See below for all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler & Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past 2 weeks.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past 2 weeks.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past 2 weeks.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past 2 weeks.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past 2 weeks (NONE).
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past 2 weeks.
- NEW! 2 minute Weekly Whistler Tour of Homes video here - click below
The active listing inventory in Whistler & Pemberton has just dipped to a new low of only 360 active listings which down by 52 listings from 2 weeks ago.
Our listing inventory is now at it's lowest point in over 12 years, the U.S. dollar versus the Canadian is at it'sstrongest point in over 10 years AND Whistler Blackcomb is absolutely crushing it with record breaking snow conditions and skier visits right now. If you own a home or condo in Whistler and you're considering selling, CALL ME. This is your best timing in over a decade to get top dollar.
If you're coming up over the next couple of months, keep in mind that many of the properties in Whistler are heavily booked with high levels of occupancy throughout the winter. Just give me plenty of notice and Jennifer and I can check property availability for showings.
All the best,
P.S. If you'd like immediate and exclusive notification when The Linnell Group brings any new property to market? Click here to be put on The Linnell Group VIP List and you'll hear about new Whistler listings before the ink is even dry on the listing agreement!