It was a beautiful week here in Whistler but we're back to rain this morning. Well that suits me just fine as the snow line on the mountains is beginning to creep down. A bit early to rely on it sticking around but a good sign nonetheless!
Here's a quick update on our recent listings.
- #301 Marketplace Lodge was listed at $419,000 and sold at a whopping $441,000 which is a new high for the complex. We do however have another fully renovated 1 bedroom Marketplace Lodge suite coming on the market tomorrow at $450,000. It's on the parking lot facing side of the complex. Call me immediately for details if you're interested.
- #259 Town Plaza (Deer Lodge) was listed at $449,000 and sold at $440,000.
- #100/100A Whistler Creek Lodge now has an accepted offer on it.
We've just listed a studio suite #323 at The Coast Blackcomb Suites at $85,000. This is a Phase 2 restricted building allowing 56 days per year of owner use.
Also coming to market by The Linnell Group in a couple of days is a 2 bedroom Aspens. It's a renovated suite facing the open grassy area on the east side of the complex looking up Blackcomb Mountain towards The Woodrun. List price will likely be $899,000. If you're keen on this one you would have to act very quickly and contact me ASAP. In a market like this I would most certainly anticipate multiple offers.
Ok, let's get right into all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler & Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.
The active listing inventory in Whistler is only 230 properties on the market (down by 11 from last week) & Pemberton is sitting at 65 active listings (same as last week). This continues to be the lowest listing inventory in Whistler since we started recording market statistics in 1998.
Our listing inventory is now at it's lowest point ever, the U.S. dollar versus the Canadian is at it's strongest point in over 10 years AND the resort has been absolutely crushing it with visits summer and winter. If you own a home or condo in Whistler and you're considering selling, CALL ME. This is your best timing in over a decade to get top dollar.
If you're coming up over the next couple of months, keep in mind that many of the properties in Whistler continue to be heavily booked with high levels of occupancy given that we're deep into our busy summer season here. Just give me plenty of notice and Jennifer and I can check property availability for showings.
All the best,
P.S. Would you like immediate and exclusive notification when The Linnell Group brings any new property to market even before it hits the Whistler Listing Service or the MLS? Click here to be put on The Linnell Group VIP List and you'll hear about new Whistler listings before the ink is even dry on the listing agreement!