See below for this week's quick Whistler Tour of Homes which features a great new 1 bedroom ski-in/ski-out condo listing we've just brought to market at Greystone Lodge on Blackcomb.
We've brought to market 4 great new listings this week:
- #259 at Deer Lodge in Town Plaza (1 bedroom overlooking the stroll)
- #301 Marketplace Lodge (1 bedroom overlooking the Medical Centre with a huge deck)
- #106 Greystone Lodge (see above)
- #100/100A Whistler Creek Lodge (2 studio units that "lock-off" with one another)
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.
The active listing inventory in Whistler is only 241 properties on the market (down by 23 from last week) & Pemberton is sitting at 67 active listings (down by 3 from last week). This continues to be the lowest listing inventory in Whistler since we started recording market statistics in 1998.
Our listing inventory is now at it's lowest point ever, the U.S. dollar versus the Canadian is at it's strongest point in over 10 years AND the resort has been absolutely crushing it with visits summer and winter. If you own a home or condo in Whistler and you're considering selling, CALL ME. This is your best timing in over a decade to get top dollar.
If you're coming up over the next couple of months, keep in mind that many of the properties in Whistler continue to be heavily booked with high levels of occupancy given that we're deep into our busy summer season here. Just give me plenty of notice and Jennifer and I can check property availability for showings.
All the best,
P.S. Would you like immediate and exclusive notification when The Linnell Group brings any new property to market even before it hits the Whistler Listing Service or the MLS? Click here to be put on The Linnell Group VIP List and you'll hear about new Whistler listings before the ink is even dry on the listing agreement!